Terms and Conditions
l. General conditions
1. Online store, located on the website at www.bio-konopie.pl and maintained by:
55 Brackendene , Bristol BS32 9DJ , UTR3617589623
ODDZIAŁ w Polsce - ul.Kostka 15/10 , Łowicz 99-400 , woj. łódzkie
(the owner or store)
2. Store runs a maintained retail mail order via the internet.
3. In order to use the shop it is necessary that you have
a. access to the internet
b. valid email address
c. accepted cookies
4. Shopping done on the online store www.bio-konopie.pl constitutes acceptance of the following rules.
ll. The procedure for submission and execution of orders
- An order can be made by using the add to shopping cart function and then through the ‘’Order’’ button.
- The store allows its customers to place orders without having to register.
- You can register your account on the www.bio-konopie.pl website.
- The owner does not provide personal collection.
- The basic condition for the realization of purchases is to properly fill the contact details along with a valid, existing email address and telephone number.
- Orders can be submitted electronically 24 hours a day throughout the year.
- Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the morning of the next working day.
- Shipping of purchased items is carried out within a maximum of 72 hours. In special circumstances, this period may be extended but no later than 14 calendar days, the buyer will be informed about the extended period.Completion date is counted from the moment of confirmation of payment on the account store.
- In the event of circumstances preventing full or part-time execution of the order, the company Bio-FoodMarket reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order – we agree to immediately notify the buyer about the situation.
III. Product prices and delivery costs
1. Prices of goods on the online store www.bio-konopie.pl are given in British Pound and (gross prices)
2. The price of the product does not contain any information regarding delivery costs.
3. Delivery costs shall be borne by the customer.
4. Delivery costs are included to the sum of the products ordered after selecting the method of payment by the customer.
IV. Complaints and returns
- A customer has the right to lodge a complaint within 14 days from the date of the given product, if within 3 days of the finding of non-conformity with the contract the customer notifies the store. To meet the deadline all you have to do is inform us by email.
- Any complaints should be reported to this email address: email@example.com
- The deadline for dealing with complaints is 14 days. If within this period the owner does not reply to the complaint, it is believed that he considered it legitimate.
- Within 14 days from the date of the product issue the customer has the right to return the product without giving a reason (the product must remain in original boxes) and reimbursement of the cost of purchase (shipping costs are not refunded).The customer covers the cost of the return.
1.The administrator of data is Bio-FoodMarket, Slawomir Szymczak with its headquarters at: 55 Brackendene, Bristol, BS32 9DJ, UnitedKingdom
2.Personal data is processed for the following purposes :
- The need to implement the sale agreement based on orders placed in the store by the customer.
- In connection with the possible registration of customer’s account in the store
- In connection with the handling of complaints and returns resulting from the contract of sale.
- In connection with email correspondence.
- For technical needs and store statistics.
- For needs of marketing and sales – in this case only after prior approval of the customer.
- Data administrator stores and processes the following customer information: name, address, delivery address (street, house number, post code, city) telephone number. For companies’ further details of the company (name, address, TAX ID, ID)
- The shop owner is entitled to disclose personal data by himself administered only to persons under the applicable law.
- Information contained in access logs may include information such as IP address. Shop owner will only use it for technical purposes. Shop owner reserves the right to share data, referred to herein entities authorised by special rules (for example: the law enforcement authorities).
- Cookies are used to simplify or cancel the operation, including but not limited to storing data necessary to log the customer, better fit the store to customer needs, creating audience statistics. The condition of cookies is their acceptance by the browser and not deleting them.
VI. Final Provisions
- The owner reports that all trademarks published on the website (logos, brand names, etc.) graphics, photos are protected by law and are used by the store for information purposes only.
- All product names offered for sale by the store are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved pursuant to the provisions of the law of industrial property.
- The owner points out that the shop contains content protected by intellectual property, in particular copyright works (the content posted on the store, layout, graphics, images, etc.) Customers and visitors of the shop undertake to respect the intellectual property rights (including property copyrights and industrial property rights, such as rights arising from the registration of trade marks) afforded to the proprietor and third parties.
- Store customer or visitor is solely responsible for the compliance with the provisions of this section.
- Clients cannot put content inconsistent with applicable law, immoral and violating the good of others. Customers are also prohibited to publish links to pornographic, obscene or reproached the dignity of others.
- The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish and English law in the Polish language.
- The competent court for any disputes arising from the contract of sale in the store is a court of law competent by law.
- The following terms and conditions are always available in the current version of the shop under the terms & conditions tab.